Another team that would appreciate your assistance
Yes, we’ve once again reached that time in the cycle for a refresh of the club’s website as we look forward to the fourth renewal of our on-line presence – essential to match the continual growth and development of Cabinteely FC itself.
We feel that we need to:
- Seek to better serve our ever-increasing and varied audiences.
- Bring both the current junior and senior sites together.
- Adapt the design to suit more recent software and hardware developments.
- Retain our current and past content while allowing for future content development.
- Better identify and assist our various content owner/managers.
- Provide a more cohesive on-line presence for Cabinteely FC to fully mirror all the club’s activities.
- Enhance the links with the club’s social media platforms
The club’s sites are built on WordPress, with Excel used to manage some of the content. The club also actively uses Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If we decide to stay on the current platform, knowledge of WordPress, PHP, CSS, VBA etc. would be required to meet these objectives.
As with previous iterations, we’re initially asking club members, parents and friends if you’d join the large cohort of club volunteers and bring the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to help the board/committee with this project.
The task will probably require the effort of more than one person and those who do volunteer will work with and have the full assistance and support of the existing club communications team and other club officers and members as required.
Forever developing… we do need your assistance!