- Small sided rules apply
- No offside rule
- The goalkeeper is not allowed to pick up back passes
- Throw in from side-line
- Respect the referee at all times
- Referee’s decision is final
- All games are 15 minutes per half
- All players MUST get equal playing time!
- No substitute that comes on the pitch is to be substituted again in any given game!
Points, results and deciders
Each team plays all other teams in their group and is awarded four points for a win, two for a draw and one for a loss. Number of points, goal difference and then goals scored determine placings within the group.
If the sides are level at the end of normal time in a knock-out phase game (play-off, quarter-final, semi-final and final) then the game goes to extra time of five minutes each way followed by a penalty shoot-out of five attempts per team and then a sudden death shoot-out if still level.
There is no exception to these rules unless due to injury.
Last updated: May 28, 2018